Monday, May 24, 2010

NEWEST DEVIATION BY NIKITAJUICE - TAYLOR LAUTNER ROLLING STONES PICTURE

Back to the roots by ~nikitajuice

Traditional Art / Paintings / People ©2010 ~nikitajuice

As I've been doing quite a lot of digital painting lately, I thought I'd go back to the roots and try to do a traditional watercolor painting again. I haven't done these in a while and I find it one of the hardest medias. If you slip you can't just fix it like that, it's really tricky. That's why Taylor looks kinda like Shia Labeaouf in this one *lol* once I noticed, it was too late

Anyway, this pic was a request by a friend of mine (I hope you're happy now ) so I combined practice with work

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT NIKI! THANKS SIS!

2 comments:

  1. OMG NIKI, This is Perfect! Now, can you do one with his pants off? Just kidding, maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I've never looked at a watercolor and said, "Yummy" You're so talented. And I agree with ONLY4TEAMJACOB: Maybe you could do a painting refecting the way we all imagine Taylor. lol :)

    ReplyDelete