Sunday, April 25, 2010

HOT JACOB BELLA SEXYNESS BY - NIKITAJUICE

Artist's Comments:

Full size please!

This one didn't take as long as the last one because painting Bella's hair wasn't such a pain this time around

There's a lot of skin, but it's not about the nudity itself, I just find that clothes or the structure of the material can be very distracting in a picture where I want the focus to be on the faces. I tried a version with Bella wearing a shirt and it ruined the entire composition. So it's not supposed to be overly kinky or something, just very smooth and pure.

I'm still fighting with Corel Painter, so I did this one the good old way on PS CS3.
 
All I have to say to this newest Nikitajuice creation is *THUD*!!!
Please be respectful of her art and ask for permission prior to using it for your own personal or commercial use!
 

4 comments:

  1. oohh wow oohh wow im dead

    ReplyDelete
  2. once again, amazing piece of artwork! just fantastic! it keeps me grounded until eclipse footage. pure amazement! thank you for sharing it with us and TTF thank you for posting it and always keeping us up to date:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. twilightx3 TeamSlurpUpApril 25, 2010 at 5:48 PM

    Oh dayum that's awesome!
    Seriously i wish i could be 1/2 as talented!
    Thanks for sharing TTF :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Niki, your work always blows me away! Love ya Sis

    ReplyDelete