Wednesday, May 12, 2010

TAYLOR LAUTNER FAN, NICK GALLO MEETS TAYLOR AT THE AIRPORT IN CHICAGO!

Fan, Nick Gallo, meets Taylor Lautner at Airport!
On Wednesday, May 5th, Nicholas Gallo met Taylor Lautner at the airport in Chicago. Nick says, "I met him at the airport and he signed my new moon DVD! It was very brief because security was rushing him!". How cool is that?! Taylor risked missing his plane to take a photograph and do some quick signing with a fan.

Thank you, @NickGallo610 for sharing your story with us!

VIA: http://community.livejournal.com/taytay_daily

2 comments:

  1. how cool......why is he so.....ummm, sexy and sweet and ummm, why is Nicholas so calm looking??

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I was Nick, OMG, how can someone be that lucky, I wouldn't have been able to pull off a pic. I would have been flipping out. Security would have told Tay, keep on walking.

    ReplyDelete