Saturday, June 26, 2010

OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO TO MY FAN FICTION ~ THE SUN ON MY SKIN

I know a lot of my followers read my fanfiction THE SUN ON MY SKIN, this is the official music video that was made by one of my Twitter followers and friends @Maiqu20

Below are the links to my fan fiction THE SUN ON MY SKIN and my author page to my other fan fiction work.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5744447/1/THE_SUN_ON_MY_SKIN
http://www.fanfiction.net/~lovesjakeblack

BEWARE:
This video does contain a few clips from Eclipse Movie, so if you are trying to stay spoiler free, wait to watch it. No major spoilers, only a few seconds of scenes without sound playing behnd the music.
Consider yourselves warned!

3 comments:

  1. THANK YOU SO MUCH @MAIQU20 WORDS CAN'T DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I ADORE THIS VIDEO! YOU DID AN AMAZING JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ele e super ñ vejo a hora de esteiar eclipse

    ReplyDelete
  3. there were moments in there that were freaking perfect....Jake's wolf and "I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all"..... it brought tears to my eyes. Great song. great choice. great job!

    ReplyDelete